CDEHS e-CommunicationsPosted by Irene ONeill at 10/20/2015
Central Dauphin School District is implementing a new program to help improve your ability to get timely communication from our school and various community groups. We feel e-Communications will provide a better way to reach out to our parents and students while reducing the amount of paper sent home. Some information may continue to come home in paper form. Copies of all information on the website will also be stored in school offices. However, we are looking to move the vast majority of the information that goes home to our web site.
We recognize that some parents do not have the opportunity to reliably use our web site on a regular basis. For those families, Central Dauphin East will make paper copies of relevant flyers available to your child on a weekly basis. To get paper copies, you simply need to contact the school office. We thank you for your cooperation with this initiative.
Central Dauphin East CommunicationsPosted by Irene O'Neill at 10/20/2015
- Bell Schedule CDEHS
- Child Care Provider form for Transportation
- College Visitation Form
- Homebound Instruction Form
- School Excuse Form
- Religious Observation Form
- Request to Release Information Form - For College
- Personal Waiver Information
- New Educational Trip Form
- Code of Conduct Form
- Summer Sport Programs
Non Profit CommunicationsPosted by Irene ONeill at 10/20/2015
- Central PA Writers and Illustrators Summer Camp at HACC, July 10-14 & July 17-21, 2017
- Fresh Air Fund
- CASA REC
- LPGA Memberships
- Summer Writers Camp
- STEM Donation Drive - Help CD increase Science, Technology, Engineering and Math!
- Robotic Team Holds Mattress Fundraising Event, May 6 from 10AM-5PM (updated 4/12/17)