Teachers of the Red Phoenix TeamGrade 6
Parents/Guardians may contact the team at 540-4606
108 Mr. Mireles: firstname.lastname@example.org phone ext. 74108
106 Mrs. Berry: email@example.com phone ext. 74106
205 Mrs. Ackell: firstname.lastname@example.org phone ext. 74113
Students are responsible for writing their assignments for each class in their planner on a daily basis.
Homework--How parents can help:
1. Choose a Homework Helper—designate someone who can help with homework. Choose someone who is knowledgeable about a subject or someone who is available during homework time. This homework helper may be a family member or someone outside the family.
2. Designate a Homework Time—choose a homework time which allows your child to unwind after school, yet allows adequate time for homework completion. This time should remain the same each night.
3. Designate a Homework Spot—create an office or homework station where your child can work free from distractions. This study center should be well-lighted, quiet, and should provide access to needed materials and adult help, if needed.
4. Stay Involved—show an interest and be involved in your child’s education. Check her/his planner each night to ensure that assignments are being completed. Contact your child’s teachers right away if you have a concern regarding your child’s progress.
5. Praise your child-reinforce homework successes with positive comments.
6. Check their Planner—The Calendar is a great resource to compare with your child's planner.
Our Team will make a daily effort to update the Calendar. At times, this may NOT be possible due to other obligations and/or priorities.
The home access (HAC) address is: