West Hanover e-CommunicationsPosted by Irene ONeill at 10/22/2015
West Hanover e-Communications
Central Dauphin School District is implementing a new program to help improve your ability to get timely communication from our school and various community groups. We feel e-Communications will provide a better way to reach out to our parents and students while reducing the amount of paper sent home. Some information may continue to come home in paper form. Copies of all information on the website will also be stored in school offices. However, we are looking to move the vast majority of the information that goes home to our web site. We recognize that some parents do not have the opportunity to reliably use our web site on a regular basis. For those families, Central Dauphin will make paper copies of relevant flyers available to your child on a weekly basis. To get paper copies, you simply need to contact the school office. A packet of papers will be gathered each week for your child to pick up at the office. We thank you for your cooperation with this initiative.
West Hanover CommunicationsPosted by Irene ONeill at 10/22/2015
- WH "EZ Fill" Excuse for School Absence or Early Dismissal - Print out these premade forms, provided by the WH PTA, to send to school for absentee/ early dismissal notes
- CDSD Over the Counter Medication policy and permission form
- NutriPacks Information Sheet and West Hanover Registration form
- Health Room Information
- West Hanover Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Annual Notice of Special Ed Services and Programs
- 2017-2018 Code of Conduct form - Please sign and return
- CDSD District Forms (Ed trip, religious observance)
- West Hanover Car Pickup Procedure - First implemented in the 2015-2016 school year
- CDSD Child Care Transportation Form
- Childcare Provider for NEXT School Year
West Hanover PTA CommunicationsPosted by Irene ONeill at 10/22/2015
Looking for PTA Information?
Please check out the West Hanover PTA Web site! There is lots of information on upcoming events, printable forms, and more! From the e-comunications page, simply select Organizations from the top to access the PTA site. The PTA site has a navigational menu on the right hand side to help you easily locate information.
- West Hanover 2017 PTA Membership form - It's Never too late to join the PTA!
- Homeroom Parent Duties and Party Parent Duties
- PTA Budget Information
Easy Ways to Help West Hanover raise funds all year long:
Community/Non ProfitPosted by Irene ONeill at 10/22/2015
- Cyber Security Poster Contest due Jan 26, 2018
- Jack Frost Auditions October 21, 2017
- YMCA Child care
- CDABA Basketball
- Free Dental Exams Nov 10, 2017
- Cub Scout Flyer
- Spooky Nook Spring/ Summer Baseball League
- Healthy Kids Running begins 9/16
- After School Care for 6th Grade Students - Visit: Amazingsportsactivity.com
- PA Baseball Network
- Girl Scouts Flyer
- STEM Donation Drive - Help CD increase Science, Technology, Engineering and Math!