- Recruit and maintain a quality staff.
- Strive to provide cultural and ethnic diversity among staff to reflect the student population.
- Develop a systematic professional development plan that allows all staff to become outstanding educators.
- Develop programs for underachievers, at-risk, gifted and difficult students.
- Continue to develop and maintain a curriculum that exceeds state standards and an evaluation system that promotes excellence within the curriculum review plan.
- Provide technology upgrades with state-of-the art equipment and provide staff development for its use in the classroom and ready access for the students.
- Analyze business practices to become more fiscally responsible.