Naviance- Family ConnectionConnecting Learning & Life
The Central Dauphin School District has selected Naviance, a comprehensive college and career readiness solution for middle and high schools that helps connect academic achievement to post-secondary goals.
Helpful hints when using Naviance:
1. How to log onto Naviance:
Click on the Naviance website @ http://connection.naviance.com/centraldshs and log
in. To access Naviance-family connection the username will be your HAC login 18...(name
portion only) and your password will be your student ID #.
2. How to create your resume (Click Link)
3. How to request letters of recommendation:
Please allow two weeks for counselors and teachers to write your
letter of recommendation.
4. How to add colleges and request transcripts
5. How to search for scholarships (Click Link)