Thursday, May 30, 2019-Cycle Day 6
Sports physicals will be held on Monday, June 3rd at CDHS and on Tuesday, June 4th at East HS, starting at 2:30PM in the main gym. Physicals are offered at a cost of $20.00. Cash or check is due at the time of physical. Checks can be made payable to Central Dauphin School District or CDSD. The sports physical packet is available on line and can be printed from the CDSD website under Athletics/Sports Physicals section page. All CDSD and PIAA sports physical forms and evaluations completed by a medical examiner outside of the school offered physical date, must be dated after June 1, 2019 (including cheerleading). All completed physicals must be turned in to the main office or the Athletic Trainer’s room no later than Wednesday, July 31, 2019. Contact the Athletic Trainers, if you have any questions. Physical Paperwork
- The Debate Club will meet on Monday after school in room 142. Come prepared to debate!
- All library books are due by Friday!! If you have any books checked out from the library return them. If you owe fines please pay Mrs. Fetterhoff now.
- There is a limited supply of yearbooks left. they are only 25$ payable cash or check to LMS.
- Senior Walk Through is tomorrow!! Congratulate the class of 2019!
- Last talent show rehearsal is Thursday after school in the auditorium. All must attend! Check your grades and make sure you do not owe any obligations.
- Did you forget to order a yearbook? Well, you are in luck! We have a limited supply available. Bring $25 to the office cash or check payable to LMS. First come first serve.
- All Obligations must be met by May 31st. If not you will not be able to attend the Awards Ceremony or Talent Show. If obligations are not paid by the time you graduate you will not be able to work with your class.
- Check out all the camp information on our ecommunications page.
- ImPACT concussion baseline testing for the 2019-2020 Fall Sports athletes will be conducted on Wednesday, May 29th and Thursday, May 30th after school. Baseline testing is for all rising 9th graders any athletes new to CD and/or those who have never taken an ImPACT test at CDHS. All athletes must complete an ImPACT test prior to participating in sport. Please see your coach or the athletic trainers for specific testing times or if you have any questions.
- Would you like to be part of the RamShack next year? If so, pick up an application on the table outside the main office. Return the completed application to Mrs. Yohn in room 240 by June 1st. 2019-2020 is going to be an exciting year in the Ram Shack-you'll want to be a part of it!
- Fill the house! Bring in your donations for NutriPacks! Drop them in the office. They are excepting non-perishable items. Thank you for feeding Central Dauphin School District!
- Did you lose something? Check out our lost and found located in the lobby. Your hoodie, books or lunch could be there!