Users are expected to abide by the generally accepted rules of network etiquette. These include, but are not limited to the following:
(1) Be polite. Do not become abrasive in messages to others.
(2) Use appropriate language. Do not swear or use vulgarities or other inappropriate language.
(3) Do not reveal the personal addresses or telephone numbers of others.
(4) Recognize that e-mail is not private or confidential.
(5) Do not use the Internet or e-mail in any way that would interfere with or disrupt its use by other users.
(6) Consider all communications and information accessible via the Internet to be the property of the
(7) Do not order any materials or use credit cards while using the
(8) Respect the rights of other users to an open and hospitable technology environment, regardless of race, sexual orientation, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, age, marital status or handicap status.