Internet Safety ResourcesWebsites containing free information for parents, students and teachers:
- I-Safe - Internet Safety Education Website.
- Internet safety program called "Operation Safe Surf," designed to help educate kids, parents and schools about the importance of being safe online.
- NetSmartz is an Internet safety resource from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America that uses the latest technology to create high-impact educational activities for even the most tech-savvy kids of any age group.
- Wired Safety is an Internet safety, help and education resource.
- KidsHealth is the #1 most-visited website for children's health and development
- The FBI's Safe Online Surfing website.
- Protecting Children's Privacy - A Guide for Parents, Guardians and Educators