The mission of Information Technology Services (ITS) is to provide technology leadership, expertise and services in support of teaching, learning, and the goals of the Central Dauphin School District. Through its knowledgeable and committed staff, ITS will offer excellent service to its customers while ensuring an educational perspective on technology solutions, information security, and continuous improvement through technology.
Information Technology Services is committed to its leadership role of fostering the District’s goals through being the partner of choice for technology advancement and innovation.
- Information Technology Services is committed in achieving its mission & vision through:
- Focusing on the customers by understanding their needs and offering options that meet those needs.
- Providing leadership and awareness on the impact, resource utilization, and feasibility of technology implementations.
- Providing services and solutions of the utmost quality, stability and reliability.
- Responding in a thorough and timely manner to customer needs, changing technologies, and the challenges of compliance with local, state and federal law.
- Collaborating with customers in securing district data through technological solutions and the utilization of industry best practices.
- Fostering a positive work environment where staff are offered opportunities for continuous improvement and realize the reward and satisfaction that is inherent in meeting the challenge of providing outstanding customer service in support of the District’s goals.