Open Enrollment runs from April 3rd through May 2nd
This page, in conjunction with the newsletter you received, contains all of the enrollment materials and information you will need to make an informed decision during Open Enrollment.
Waiver & Enrollment Form: Click Here
Affidavit & Surcharge Form: Click Here
Flexible Spending Account Form: Click Here
To update beneficiary information as needed:
E-mail forms to: HumanResourcesDept@cdschools.org
You will receive an auto response to confirm receipt of your form(s). All forms must be received no later than May 2nd. If you do not receive an auto response from Human Resources, it is your responsibility to ensure that you sent the forms to the correct email address. Please only send your forms and not forms for others.
Summaries of Benefits and Coverages (SBC) for medical plans:
Glossary of Medical Terms: Click Here
PPO Plan is effective 7/1/18-6/30/19. Direct Blue Plan will be eliminated as of 7/1/2018.
2018 governmental notices for health plans:
Below is a list of annual notices about medical and prescription drug benefits, special enrollment rights and federal programs in which you or a dependent may be eligible.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program CHIP Notice
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act continuation coverage rights COBRA Notice
- Creditable Coverage for prescription drug coverage and Medicare Creditable Coverage Notice
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act special enrollment rights notice HIPPA SPecial Enrollment Notice
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act enrollment notice WHCRA Notice
- Mental Health Parity Act Opt-Out Notice MHPA Notice
Please note: This page will expire on 5/3/18 after Open Enrollment ends.