INCLEMENT WEATHER DAYSWhen school is closed for inclement weather, the copy shop is also closed. Due dates of materials are adjusted accordingly.MIDTERMS/FINAL EXAMSPlease use the word midterm (all one word) or finalexam in the job title to expedite processing.COPY SHOP GUIDELINESWhen placing online copy shop orders, the system automatically selects the next available date. Please select a due date closer to when the materials are to be used. Whenever possible, STAGGER due dates of materials and keep mindful of 5 jobs per ticket. If more than 5 requests per user are due in one day, copy shop will determine and stagger the due dates. This will help the copy shop to complete all orders and remain on schedule. For large orders (approximately over 5000 copies), please add more production time. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.Online Orders:
- New Teacher Information: New teachers (or those who have had a change in grade levels or subjects) should include the code word newhire17 in their copy shop job titles. Copy shop will do their best to give priority to these orders to assist with transition.
- Off campus orders (ex. placing copy shop orders during the summer months off campus) can only be placed using vpn from a district computer/laptop.
- Copy Shop Order Guidelines:
- No more than 5 orders per ticket. If additional orders are needed, check out with the current order and begin a new order selecting the next due date.
- Dibels testing booklets have all been sent as per the quantity on the Google Doc.
- Orders are NOT accepted by email.
- Incentive tickets are not cut by the copy shop.
COPYRIGHTThe Copyshop has been receiving an increased amount of copyrighted materials and orders where materials are photocopied directly from books and the copyright is in question. As a reminder, any documents submitted for duplication must not be in violation of copyright infringement laws. Adherence to this policy MUST be considered before requests are submitted to the copy shop. All online copy shop users must click "accept" that they have necessary permission to reproduce the files attached when placing an order. Please do not follow through with placing an order unless you are certain that there is permission to reproduce the materials. Click HERE for the district's copyright policy.Publications
- Best browsers: Google Chrome and Firefox
- Handwriting Without Tears - Entire books cannot be reproduced. There is limited permission to copy individual pages for practice.
- A to Z Reading Resources - Requests cannot for a quantity greater than 36 books per classroom. When one person is ordering for more than one classroom, please indicate the recipients in the special instructions.
Graphic Services and The Copy Shop
Design and printing of brochures, forms, catalogs, stationary and business cards are coordinated through Graphic Services and the Copy Shop.
Irene O'Neill, Supervisor of Graphic Services, 545-4703, ext. 250, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Copy Shop
545-4703, ext. 260 - Email email@example.com